Nice Neighbor - Free Wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scfa99

Hearth Supporter
Got a phone call from a neighbor up the street who said he had a small tree come down and that he cut it up and wanted to know if I wanted the wood. I said sure and was mildly surprised to find a decent amount of ash already bucked, piled and waiting. While this isn't a huge amount of wood it was very nice that he called me and offered it. He even helped load it into my truck. All in all not a bad 30 mins of work. I also found out that he rented a chainsaw for the day and cut it all himself. After thanking him for the wood I mentioned that next time please call me and I will gladly come up with my saws and help him and NOT to rent another saw.

Attachments

• Nice Neighbor - Free Wood
    DSC_0008.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 667
nice, looks like he earned himself a burger and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.