Nice wood cookstove video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charly

YouTube, The Homewood Heritage. Nice built stove. Actually emailed the guy to find out who had that great voice, singing the Neil Young song, Harvest Moon. It's his wife ,Penelope in the video. Enjoy, good old home cooking and family values. The good life!

Todd,
Wasn't sure on posting the link. Figured people would find it on YouTube, giving the name of the video. Yup, a beautiful built stove. Happened to see Hearthstones cookstove, in person, in a woodstove store, yuk! Shiny, and that's it! What tiny latches that hold the fire box and cook stove door shut. Looked like they cost 50 cents to cast. I'd be afraid to sleep with it going. Should have stuck to just their woodstoves. Homewood stoves look to be built , old school. People say they luv em!!! Glad you liked the video. ;-)

I love it. Nice stove in a nice house. Wood cook stoves are great. If our kitchen was big enough for one, I would have a cook stove in our kitchen. They are great to cook on once you get the hang of them.

They say food taste the best, providing you know how to cook, that's been cooked in a wood cookstove.

We've only had ours in for one winter but I can tell you I would never be without one ever again.

IMG00008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.