Northern lower peninsula Eko dealer/ installer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsyoung

Sep 9, 2016
Petoskey, MI
I just bought a house that has an eko orlan 80 boiler. It is set up to heat two pole barns and the house. It appears to be quite complicated. I am trying to find out who I can get to come out and look it over, show me how it works and make sure everything is working properly. I can't seem to find anyone in the Petoskey area that deals with these. Does anyone know of anyone I can contact?

Thanks
Jeff

There used to be an EKO dealer in Indian River, MI. It was Cozy Heat (or maybe Kozy Heat). It's where I bought my boiler but I'm not sure they are still there. You may want to call New Horizon Boilers (east coast importer) and ask them for the Michigan EKO dealer.

I am also from your area and I don't know of any dealers in our area. If your somewhat inclined with this stuff the operating manual from new horizon would get you pretty far with basic understanding of your boilers functions.

As a side note you could always find a local plumbing and heating company that has experience installing wood boilers. I know maple woods heating out of Boyne Falls has good service and has installed gasification boilers previously, they may be able to help you out. Here is their number 231-549-2599.

Status
Not open for further replies.