So yesterday I reloaded the stove on a very small bed of coals. So I let the air open to get it started. Well during this process my 19 month old climbed onto the kitchen counter and fell on her head. So I'm upstairs taking care of her for a while when I suddenly remember I have the air wide open on the Stove. I run downstairs and the stove is blazing away. Surface temp on the stovetop is at about 1000°, And I can see through the gasket where the pipe comes out of the top of there's a chimney fire going. I shut down the air, O boy I ran outside nothing coming out of the top of the chimney. Running back inside I check the stove and make sure that everything is okay on it. Seems that heat had pushed the top plate up a little bit where the chimney outlet is. That had let me see through the gasket on the stack. Scary! After it cooled down its much better, I can just barely see where it had heaved up, and the gasket sealed tight again. It's maybe a 1/16' up across the whole top. No welds broke and still seems to be airtight. Should I be worried further?