Odd post...looking for powered pump jack scaffolding

Post in 'DIY and General non-hearth advice' started by barnartist, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnartist

    Expand Collapse
    Minister of Fire

    Dec 30, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Jerusalem, Ohio;
    I own and love my aluminum pump jacks like what is used for siding install. What I want is a powered set- maybe a drill or on board motor to lift it up and down. I dislike being at ground level with the thing, and need to pump all the way back up for a spot I missed.
    Anyone see anything like this?
    Used to be one called power pump, but its been discontinued I guess.

    I'll understand if this gets no responce.
    Collapse Signature Expand Signature

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page