ok. The skinny on Energex Goldens

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyray

Minister of Fire
The Golden Pellets [ 0.5 ash] that most don't seem to see anywhere I just found out is due to
Not only limited production each year like seasonal beers etc but the fact that due to the limited supply
they are only sold to a handfull of Dealers who each year purchase pretty much all the pellets that was produced that year... makes sense cause I never read a post about someone here burning them.
My Stove dealer alone buys over 200 tons each year just for his customer base.

on a side note:
In conversation someone proposed that all new bought pellets stoves should have www.hearth.com stamped on the Inside hopper lid...
sort of the 1-800- helpline when problems arise... Great Idea..

Attachments

• Bag_PremiumHardwood.png
    Bag_PremiumHardwood.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I wrote a blog on my real estate website last week talking pellet stoves and I plugged hearth.com for anyone looking to make a decision about buying one.

I wrote a blog on my real estate website last week talking pellet stoves and I plugged hearth.com for anyone looking to make a decision about buying one.
I saw a cow once

Status
Not open for further replies.