Okanogans in your area?Want them?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gang, was very pleased to recieve an email this morning from one of the CEO's of Okanogan Pellet Co in BC.Told him i'd really like to be able to have them as an option.He told me to give him the names of 3 dealers in our area with phone numbers and he would gladly contact them on my Behalf and do his sales pitch to see if they were interested in the Product.How nice was that for them to take the time out of a busy day to even reply to my tiny little enquirey,let alone drum up new business.Hope it works out..

gutterboy2ca said:
Hey Gang, was very pleased to recieve an email this morning from one of the CEO's of Okanogan Pellet Co in BC.Told him i'd really like to be able to have them as an option.He told me to give him the names of 3 dealers in our area with phone numbers and he would gladly contact them on my Behalf and do his sales pitch to see if they were interested in the Product.How nice was that for them to take the time out of a busy day to even reply to my tiny little enquirey,let alone drum up new business.Hope it works out..

Thanks for the info.
I burned 3-4 bags of LG last year and thought they burned great.
A buddy of mine is getting some Okanogan pellets shortly.
I plan on trying a couple of bags.

New Brunswick??
Both of my Mom's Parents came from New Brunswick!!
Moncton and Paquetville as I remember. (Arsenault and Gallant)

Status
Not open for further replies.