Okies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

Minister of Fire
Monday I'm told. Something about the upton bagging plant wasnt running. Musta got a fresh load in.

Care to interpret this for those of us that don't speak the language?

Couldn't find the other thread this was talked about it, there was some comments they weren't delivering. Just passing along I will have pellets Monday.

Monday I'm told. Something about the upton bagging plant wasnt running. Musta got a fresh load in.

The plant is down and getting some improvements. Basically, They are adding a mill to repellet the fines from the railcars back into pellets. Might take a bit before its complete. Why are they doing this in the peak period? IDK, but I bet Mr Warm. replies!

Tried to get a couple bags to try at the upton plant they couldnt be bothered.

Probably because they aren't a retail location. They don't sell/give product to walk ins. I'm surprised they didn't ask for your area and provide local dealer info. Some dealers might toss you a free bag to try. But most charge in this economy!

Crickets.

Tnx J

Salty, I got a message from you know who! He said it should be Ahh heck I'll just post a quote!

actually all this work was planned to be done a few months ago…you know what they say about the best laid plans…crew is working almost non stop to get this working…been small nit picky stuff that has caused the delays, but it has to be done right. Has been very frustrating for all involved, but there is product ready to be bagged as soon as they can crank it up and will get it out to the dealers that has been ever so patient. Should be working by Friday and will be working this weekend to try and get caught up some.
Very fortunate to have some very loyal dealers/and their customers. Appreciate that very much and feel bad for the delay, cause it certainly wasn't planned like that….but with any manufacturing at some point….S_ _T happens

Straight from the horse's patuty! Hope it helps!

You tell him I said we should get a free ton each for having to wait.

Salty, I got a message from you know who! He said it should be Ahh heck I'll just post a quote!

Straight from the horse's patuty! Hope it helps!

I'm not in a hurry I got nuff to get me to January for mixers.

Status
Not open for further replies.