1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

"Old Timer" wood stove parts

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by ClickClickBoom, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClickClickBoom

    ClickClickBoom New Member

    Nov 30, 2010

    I am looking for some parts for my old time stove. There are one of these holes on top of the stove, and one on the back. They are about 8 3/4 inches across. I assume the stove needs 8 inch stove pipe.

    My stove looks like this:

    Here is a pictures of the actual hole:

    I assume I can just block one of the holes off. And the other needs some sort of adapter to attach the pipe. What would this be called? Can I order one somewhere?

    thanks for any help. I'm new to this wood stove thing.

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page