OMG!!!!!! i ticked off the tree guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He solved it. He flushed the tree guy and found another. Where I am there are a lot of tree guys. Life is too short to deal with butt heads. He did the right thing by sending him on his way.

well, the tree guy didn't even wait the 15 minutes for me to get there.... and if the trees were as big as i have been told we woulda had problems anyway... i would have considered taking them had they been more managable to cut in a hurry a move... but from what i was told they were BIG trees.... but hey i went with him to save 100 bucks ... in the fall i will go back to the guy i told no and get the right size for however much more or just stay with the other who brings it bucked 60 cd i kinda the buck 60 cd saves alot of time and mess

Status
Not open for further replies.