One of these days I'll have to be civilized, but for now...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcims

Hearth Supporter
Nov 18, 2008
Midwest
On second thought, maybe this is the civilized method... :)

f53YN.jpg

Great little cart, btw. Got it from TSC, talked them down to $75 because it was sitting outside, sides drop or come off, handle flips so you can pull it with a tractor/atv, can roll it right through a doorway and it's rated (haha) for 1000lbs. Pulls eighth cords with aplomb.

jcims said:
and it's rated (haha) for 1000lbs.

drop the sides and you can load it with a forklift

Good show! Now get those walls insulated and some fireproof covering and you are all set.

TSC once sold a larger wagon similar to yours and they had a big sale so I bought one. The first time I used it the axles bent on the front. I took it back and they never balked at giving my money back. It would have been a dandy for hauling wood if it would have been built a bit heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.