1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Online at Lowes Milford, Orange, Derby , CT store 55-SHPEPL

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by CTBossfan, Aug 15, 2013.

1. CTBossfan

CTBossfan Member

Loc:
    Western CT
    Please don't flame me;) if this price changes or they are not available this only came up in theMilford,Orange Derby,CT store which the Lowes website happened to default to for my location which is actually the Danbury CT store. VERY LOW QUANTITIES showing in the store stock.

55-SHEPL is $959.40 according to the website. It is $1,599 in other Lowes stores online. Even if it's a refurb at that price it's still a good deal.

I just ordered a PAH from my basement from AM/FM and if it hadn't just been delivered I would have tried to get this one. Came accross this a week too late.

I have no idea why it's that price so the rest is up to you to check out if your in the market for one. Good luck!

http://www.lowes.com/Search=pellet ...age=2&langId=-1&storeId=10151#!&rpp=32&page=2

Summers Heat 2000 sq ft Pellet Stove

Item #: 195530 | Model #: 55-SHPEPL
    Overall Rating:
    Write a review
    Share this product:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    $959.40

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. kenstogie

kenstogie Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Albany (ish)
    I recently bought one that was 3 yo for .....$400 delivered.
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    pretty good price , even at 1599 its below MSRP
  4. imacman

imacman Guest

Don't forget....no pics of install = it really didn't happen. ;)
  5. CTBossfan

CTBossfan Member

Loc:
    Western CT
    imacman - I'll see what I can do about making sure it really happens! I think I'll make a new thread.
    I want to show my idea for a hearth pad and ask a question on if a inside clean out T would work since I have to go up 18in or so before the pipe can exit the house.