Opinions and Ideas wanted:

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fxst

Aug 14, 2009
northern IL
Hi, My gas line and electrical are roughed in and now looking for ideas on how to handle the wall behind the new Bellavista 36 xt unit. i realize the Portion directly behind the unit (horizontal vent termination framed in) will not be seen so a great finish is not needed but I will insulate and cover with new drywall. should I just rough tape and compound the new drywall areas back in or is there a better quicker way just to seal the wall back together. I dont want to hack it together nor does it require a super great finish because it will never be seen again... Any Ideas? how did some of you take care of this?? Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.