Opinions on these stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyPellets

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2012
Delaware
Enerzone Euromax- Brochures and manual says 70,000 output sold at dealers-cheapest I have found is $4199
Made by SBI
Drolet Eco 65- Brochures say 65,000. Sold at dealers and available several places on the net. Best price $2399
Made by SBI
I downloaded both manuals and compared. Part numbers are identical. Slight diff in side panels.. Something just ain't right unless I am missing something.

The Euromax has a fancy LCD display for operating it and more decorative appearance. The eco-65 is just like an economy version.with less output. Follow my posts it will tell you all about the eco-65.For the price difference I can live without the fancy dancy changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.