Out of wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just over 4 cord I'd say. I wasn't sure how much I'd burn with this new stove this year but it would have been way more with the old one and not near as warm in here. I'll just get my fat arse out there and c/s/s more. I have over 8 cord c/s/s now with 2+ more I need to get done before I can bring any more home or I might get an earful, it's taking up too much room in the driveway haha! The stuff I'm burning now is less than stellar but it's making heat

did alot of basement cleaning/rearranging this weekend and came up with 2 18gal bins of burnable wood, ends of 2x4's etc, even chopped apart 4 old cutting boards. also found a box of pellets left over from last year. i have been cleaning out my basement for 2 years now, everything left is now on rolling platforms, i'll take 1 platform at a time and either donate/sell/discard. i finding the older i get, the more hate clutter!

Status
Not open for further replies.