P61 slide plate

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freebird77

Feeling the Heat
Jul 4, 2007
Hallstead Pa.
Would someone please tell me which side goes up? I removed mine the other day to clean, and I want to make sure its back in right. The auger doesnt seem to be putting pellets through very well, and actually went out last night. It had worked for 3 days before this though since removing it. Thank you.

So, did you put it back together right the first time? One thing I love about digital camers is that now before I take anything apart that I am unfamiliar with, I take lots of pictures for reference.

Must be, as its working tonight. I have crapo pellets this year. Pa. pellets. And I think maybe they log jambed up in the hopper?
I finally have a digital camera this Christmas, but dont know how to put the pics in here.

Took me forever to figure out how to put in pictures here as well. Not because it's here, I'm just not very computer literate. But I followed the instructions from the post on top of the forum page, it's under Announcement's, and low behold, I finally got a few shots put on here. It was easier not to do, but I was shamed by others who figured it out. That Picasa program they mention in the post really makes it simple if you ever want to get around to it. Good luck and happy burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.