p68 q's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrgh.lost out on the stove.funny story to it.stove was listed for $2500 on craigslist.with the noise from the stove i was sittin pretty with a verbal agreement of $1500 for the stove.all set to pick it up today but owner wasnt responding.i had dolly and straps in my truck and ready to go.
a friend of mine is also in the market for either a p61 or a p68.so last night i sit at computer and jump on craigslist befor going to my sons high school wrestling meet.i spot a p61 for $1500 and proceed to txt my friend all the info.he txt me back saying he was all set that he had just bought a p68.i call him right away and im like please tell me its not the one listed at such an address and low and behold its the same stove.owner apparently had a change of heart but didnt contact me and decided to relist it.my buddy sees it and goes over and agrees on $2200 for the stove.he just about crapped himself when he hears the deal i had in place.hes picking it up on sat for $2200 but now he is aware of the noise from the auger motor and is gonna haggle with them more on the price.you snooze you lose i guess.peace,Corkman

Status
Not open for further replies.