1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Pacific Energy stove opinions?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by damien, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damien

damien Woodlove

Loc:
    SE Misouri
    Can anybody give me there opinions or comments on Pacific Energy stoves. I am thinking about putting one in my house and just wanted some input from you guys. Thanks.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Willhound

Willhound Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Absolutely love my Summit insert. Same firebox and guts etc. as the stand alone stoves. I have to admit that I was going mostly on a friends reccomendation when I bought it, and it helped that I liked the attitude of the dealer. It was after I had basically committed that I found out they have a decent reputation.
    Well built and throws amazing amounts of heat with good wood. Some people don't like the relatively "plain" look compared to others with all the fillagree and fancy mouldings, but quite frankly, I like the clean smooth lines, and find it easy to look after and keep clean.

I was originally looking at the smaller Pacific model, but as one of my other buddies said "Go big or go home". I'm glad I did, even with the $500 price difference. You can always build a smaller fire in a bigger stove, but you can't go the other way around.

You can see my insert install by clicking on my post signature.

Willhound
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.