Pacific Energy Super Insert Install Concerns

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I don't have a chopping block to freshly spit wood so I'm sure my measurements are not accurate, I measured the wood on its end just to get a reference. Indeed I now need all the peripherals, a good chopping block and an overhaul of my worn out husqvarna chain saw which I bought as a fixer upper.
Thanks again everyone,
Dave

Me thinx you're gonna figure it out :)

Unfortunately I don't have a chopping block to freshly spit wood so I'm sure my measurements are not accurate, I measured the wood on its end just to get a reference. Indeed I now need all the peripherals, a good chopping block and an overhaul of my worn out husqvarna chain saw which I bought as a fixer upper.
Thanks again everyone,
Dave
End grain readings are not meaningful. If your ground is hard frozen just resplit a couple splits on the ground. It will take a little stronger swing, but can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.