Pacific Energy vs Enviro inserts!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoveblazer

Hearth Supporter
Dec 25, 2009
New Jersey
Hey guys, I would like some opinions on some inserts. I have a 2200 sq foot colonial home. I need an insert, and I have looked into a few. I am on a budget and would like to buy a stove for under $2200( ha, same as my house size!)
These are some that I have looked into. I have also checked the reviews on this website. This is an awesome website by the way...=)

Enviro Kodiak 1700

Pacific Energy Summit (but my fireplace is only 33.5 inches wide and 29 inches tall!)

Pacific Energy Super

Regency I3100

Lopi Freedom (not bay)

Osburn 2400

Quadrafire 4100I

These are some of the ones I have looked into. I would like some feedback, along with other nice insert brands or types. and would I need a stainless steel liner for all these? I currently have a clay liner in my 26 foot chimney.

Status
Not open for further replies.