package deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could get 1 new pro saw (just about any one you want) & a pretty good, running used one & be set up better with that much $$. IMO
Also take up less space in the garage
5 saws, 3 with bars & all look well used. one don't run.

Reactions: Thistle
The only person that has that many saws is a guy in business (or some of the crazy folks at AS). I am betting that they are well used and are probably on the cutting block for a reason.

thats the guy I got my 066 from. He is an AS member and has skids full of saws and parts....literally. Im guessing he's using the 441 to move some parts saws he has too many of. I know he buys alot in packages too. I'd buy from him again.

thats the guy I got my 066 from. He is an AS member and has skids full of saws and parts....literally.

I guess I called that one.;lol

The only person that has that many saws is a guy in business (or some of the crazy folks at AS). I am betting that they are well used and are probably on the cutting block for a reason.

hey!, I resemble that remark

thats the guy I got my 066 from. He is an AS member and has skids full of saws and parts....literally. Im guessing he's using the 441 to move some parts saws he has too many of. I know he buys alot in packages too. I'd buy from him again.

I thought you bought that 066 from him. I know he goes through a lot of saws.

Is that a problem? I haven't bought a saw in almost a year & I'm jonesin bad, but there just haven't been many good deals around lately. I'm dying for an 046, & an 066, but oh well. All in good time I suppose. A C

Edit: Or if some guy on here would get off a mastermind 372 I might just go over to the dark side.

J/K H S

hahahaha you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.