parts for Quadrafire 3100F

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobforsaken

Oct 2, 2009
Maine
I'm looking for a stove on the cheap and there is a free Quadrafire 3100 F (circa 1993).

The stove is a bit rusty on the outside, but not bad. Unfortunately, what I believe to be the baffle plate (just under the blanket and above the tubes) is rotten. I've found parts for a 3100 Millennium AAC but I can't seem any parts lists for the 3100F from the early 90's. Before I take the stove, I want to make sure I know how much its going to cost to get the stove back to functioning form. Can anyone point me towards some resources for a 3100F and or give me a price for a baffle plate?

Thanks!

Hard to beat free if it is in good running condition. I wouldn't expect to pay more than $150 for the baffle board from a dealer. If more than that I'd scrounge. Maybe precaud or TMonter can suggest a reasonable substitute from eBay. Maybe contact this fellow? http://tinyurl.com/26psckn

Thanks.. It looks like its in good condition except for the baffle board and blanket. (looks like that ebay link is exactly what I'm looking for, for part.) Oh.. and many bricks need replacing. I'm going to take a ride to see a dealer tomorrow, but so far all I've been able to determine is that the baffle boards sold for all 3100's I can find are two pieces, although the one I removed was one piece. I'm not sure if this is just a design improvement and will work in my stove, or if I just need to keep hunting until I find the baffle board for the 3100f.

I'll check with the dealer tomorrow, but if anyone happens to know, please let me know.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.