Pass Thru

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Shagpal

Oct 9, 2022
Socal
I am looking for a prefabbed access door, preferably steel. it would be what is referred to as a flap door, with hinges on the bottom. I would like it to have a slot handle where you could pull up and then pull the door to swing out open. this would serve as a firewood pass thru door from exterior wall to wood stove interior

I am looking for a prefabbed access door, preferably steel. it would be what is referred to as a flap door, with hinges on the bottom. I would like it to have a slot handle where you could pull up and then pull the door to swing out open. this would serve as a firewood pass thru door from exterior wall to wood stove interior
I think you will have to look at things like doors for truck utility beds toolboxes etc

ok, thanks. I googled around, found nothing of the kinda. lots of trash chute doors, that's it
Those might work. You are going to have to repurpose something or have something fabricated.

Are trash chute doors similar to laundry chute doors? (Hotels?