PE Summit in action (pics) and some other info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd 2

Feeling the Heat
Sep 17, 2012
NE Ohio
Hope this upload works, Took these pics last night, 6 med size 2 yr locust splits about 1 hr into a reload burn, air shut off letting the EBT do its thing. Pipe thermometer is about 25 deg off (over) stove one is pretty accurate. Usually burn lower btu wood this time of year, had it 82 deg in here, but the locust gives the best secondaries show with the lights off. I know its been seen alot before but I never get tired of the show. Hope the new PH gives a good secondaries show along with the cat to get better burn times and be more efficient. Went to look at the new Cape Cod but they said it should be in this week, price was $3394 + $282 for the fan if wanted. Im buying a SS liner from them and asked if I could take some pics inside and out of the new CC to post and they said no problem, so hopefully they have one when I return. I'll post them on here if its OK ? ( any legal problems or such ? ) These new stoves sure are interesting, makes you want to try them all, some of you have a good start, lolView attachment 78185View attachment 78185 DSC01426.jpgDSC01435.jpgDSC01442.jpgDSC01444.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.