Pellet boiler recommendation?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flem

Dec 12, 2009
Western MD
Men,
Decided it's time to purchase a pellet boiler to daisy chain to my oil boiler with hot water baseboard. I can get the Harman HF60 for about $4,700 or the Harman PB105 for about $5,400. I know the PB105 is the better deal. My question is will the HF60 heat about 2,400 sq. ft. that is on 4 zones? Space is a bit of an issue and I would prefer to use the smaller boiler.

Anyone know of any other pellet boiler dealers around Western MD or Southern PA?

Thanks!

The Harmon and Windhager are a totally different class of product. I have worked on a number of Harmons and ran a Windhager this past winter in my own home. Not bashing Harmon. It is what it is. The Windhager is just in a different league as far as performance and maintenance is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.