Pellet find in southern Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing some calling around last week, I found that the 'Agway' on route 236 in Eliot Maine has in stock "Maine Woods" pellets (80%HW-20%SW) made with the new mixture for $255 a ton. They also have "Corinth" pellets (97%HW) for $280 a ton. They do not offer delivery. Saturday I hauled home 1 ton of the "Corinth" and they joined my 3 tons of "LG"s in the garage. I've never tried the Corinth pellets yet, so as the season gets going I'll post my findings.
I might go back and get some bags of the "Maine Woods" pellets just to try them also...have to think about that.

Oh yeah...my wife can still get her car in the garage...and still open the car door most-of-the-way!
:coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.