Pellet Pig Grill

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joefraser

Hearth Supporter
Oct 4, 2009
Somersworth,NH
You guys are getting royalties right....the Pellet Pig Grill. Kind of feminine for my taste...

www.pelletgrillguys.com

Attachments

• gallery-pig-main.jpg
    gallery-pig-main.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 336
I agree, a little TOO PINK for me even if I could swallow the $1,599.00 price tag. Could buy many pounds of take out barbeque from the best in the area for that price.

Ranger

Thre is no way that macman could have approved this. Sounds like infringement to me :lol:

as silly as it is, that thing cooks like the dickens. best tasting food i've made comes off a Traeger

gbreda said:
Thre is no way that macman could have approved this. Sounds like infringement to me :lol:

That's a "pellet pig" code violation for sure. Pink is for..........I better not say it.

Any of you girly men out there that have one, and will man-up to it?

((psssst...Franks.....send down some ribs, OK))

Status
Not open for further replies.