Pellet Pig Proof!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
I have attempted to attach pix for my proof (for this year anyway) of my Pellet Pig Status, or at least the application for said status. Three pix, showing 10 tons of Cleanfires, (two of them are the same pile from different angles) but I can't get the "Upload A File" Thingie to work...hmmm...sure wish I was computer literate...

OK. NOW it works. Must be because I spent the last hour cleaning the Ultra...

Attachments

• Pellets1.jpg
    Pellets1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Pellets2.jpg
    Pellets2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 194
  • Pellets3.jpg
    Pellets3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 160
Nice stash,Bob....now watch for scoundrels and scallywags who may look to abscond with all or a portion of it...They travel in packs in a van.... ;)

Don't forget the flat bed and fork lift.

Van is for scouting and beer drinkin. OMV will have the grew follow behind to do the actual work. Once the coast is clear, they swoop in! Fun part is when we try to divvy the bounty. Hogs get a squealing then! >>

Nah...the fun part comes when we hear y'all squealin' as Daksy peppers your porky butts with pig-shot. He's got the place wired, ya know...cameras & all. Go for it, I can't wait for the YouTube. ;lol Rick

Nah...the fun part comes when we hear y'all squealin' as Daksy peppers your porky butts with pig-shot. He's got the place wired, ya know...cameras & all. Go for it, I can't wait for the YouTube. ;lol Rick

I think this fella must a tried a raid! ::-)

Cancel the van! ;em

Jesus wept, man - ten tons? Not sure pig is quite the right word... :)

Van is for scouting and beer drinkin. OMV will have the grew follow behind to do the actual work. Once the coast is clear, they swoop in! Fun part is when we try to divvy the bounty. Hogs get a squealing then! >>
I didn't think it was possible but I think your spelling got worse in the off season. :p

Reactions: fossil
OK. NOW it works. Must be because I spent the last hour cleaning the Ultra...
IMG_1638.JPGIMG_1639.JPG Starting w/6 ton Stove chow + 15 bags from last season OK back don`t give out now Fast forward 4 hours later >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stacked floor to ceilingIMG_1674.JPGIMG_1675.JPG Beer o `clock

Status
Not open for further replies.