Pellet prices still reasonable in most areas - supply also...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up 8 tons of Energex for 240 P/Ton and a $100 delivery fee which averaged out to $251 P/Ton. They delivered 4 ton two weeks ago and I'm getting the rest next week.

I ordered the pellets in early May though so that's probably why I got them relatively cheap up here in Vermont.

Andrew Churchill said:
I picked up 8 tons of Energex for 240 P/Ton and a $100 delivery fee which averaged out to $251 P/Ton. They delivered 4 ton two weeks ago and I'm getting the rest next week.

I ordered the pellets in early May though so that's probably why I got them relatively cheap up here in Vermont.

I didn't like energex last season. Please let me know how they work out for you.For me they had low heat & allot of ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.