Pellet Prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so far in my neck of the woods i havent seen a shortage of pellets but called the local feed store just to see what the price of a ton of corn was for heating with a bixby we have guess what he said it was so high they dont bother to carry corn other than for feed and its on the ear !
I got 90 bushels Friday in gravity box for the breakdown price of 140 ton. Burn Bixby burn. -8 for the days high.

so far in my neck of the woods i havent seen a shortage of pellets but called the local feed store just to see what the price of a ton of corn was for heating with a bixby we have guess what he said it was so high they dont bother to carry corn other than for feed and its on the ear !
Today I called my local Home Depot and lowes and the four locations of Home Depot had no product on hand .. Lowes in concord only had 1 brand available..

I was in the Lowes in Seabrook today buying some work gloves and the only pellets I saw were Maine's Choice.

Sam

I was in the Lowes in Seabrook today buying some work gloves and the only pellets I saw were Maine's Choice.

Sam
That's what I'm burning now in my harman p35i plenty if heat was keeping my house at 74 with the - degree nights .. Good amount of ash .. But I tried fireside ultras those are very nice extremely low in ash

Status
Not open for further replies.