Pellet Pride- Stocked for the winter!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice slide - when I built something like that - the first 5 bags all exploded once they reached the basement floor. I stopped at 5 and wheel barreled the rest. That chair does look nice - stack'em just right and you will be out of sight.

Nice slide - when I built something like that - the first 5 bags all exploded once they reached the basement floor. I stopped at 5 and wheel barreled the rest. That chair does look nice - stack'em just right and you will be out of sight.

I stacked 10 tones on 9 pallets, so they are floor to ceiling and that chair is completely hidden from the window.

Sorry to hear about your pellet mishap. If it makes you feel any better: Last year we rented a home depot truck to carry a pallet of pellets home, and we took a corner a little too fast... and the whole pallet fell off the truck! Luckily we were only going around 10 mph, but still there were pellets all over the road! Oh the humanity! When all was said and done, we lost around 4 bags worth of pellets and around 15 bags needed to be taped up from road rash. It could have been a lot worse I suppose. The worst part was that every day, on my way home from work, I had to watch the pile of pellets that didn't make it turn back to sawdust on the side of the road. <>

Nice stash and welcome to the club! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.