1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Pellet Stove Affiliate Program

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by derrickp, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derrickp

derrickp New Member

Loc:
    Western New York
    Does anyone know if any pellet stove companies have an affiliate program? Where they pay individuals for selling stoves for them, usually a % of the total sale?

I am pretty good at getting websites to rank well in the search engines and making sales and would love to tackle selling pellet stoves online.

Derrick

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. cogger

cogger Member

I've been looking also and no luck, guess this is a direct advertising business that is missing out on affiliate program opportunity. I get some great SEO traffic. These ma & pa businesses I guess do not realize the value of having paid links in a SEO site most likely because they do not understand web marketing.
  3. pelletfan

pelletfan Member

Loc:
    NY
    Your idea is great, I guess if you ask the owner of this board you will probably get better info than from anywhere else.
    Have you noticed some of the changing ads. Even though they seem to be more like click ads.
    Otherwise you would have to go locally with one of the dealers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.