Pellet Stove Affiliate Program

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derrickp

Dec 7, 2007
Western New York
Does anyone know if any pellet stove companies have an affiliate program? Where they pay individuals for selling stoves for them, usually a % of the total sale?

I am pretty good at getting websites to rank well in the search engines and making sales and would love to tackle selling pellet stoves online.

Derrick

I've been looking also and no luck, guess this is a direct advertising business that is missing out on affiliate program opportunity. I get some great SEO traffic. These ma & pa businesses I guess do not realize the value of having paid links in a SEO site most likely because they do not understand web marketing.

Your idea is great, I guess if you ask the owner of this board you will probably get better info than from anywhere else.
Have you noticed some of the changing ads. Even though they seem to be more like click ads.
Otherwise you would have to go locally with one of the dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.