Pellet stove auger motor (cheap)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEStoveOwner said:
Master of Smoke said:
Yeah, I'm confused...

NEStoveOwner was on a first name basis with GA and seems he got pampered service.

Master can please find the post where i named a person from GA by first name? I dont know anybody there. If i did state
a name it was likely the internal sales person who helped me. Again i would appreciate you pointing out where i mentioned a name.

I was wrong...I incorrectly stated you knowing sales people at GA. I apologize.

From my summary post: https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/34017/

"Next i stumbled upon Gleason Avery (GA)"

I cold called GA as well as MK. I dont know anyone personally in GA company and have no vested interest in GA.

All i am trying to do is help people by not spending ~130 with Englander on a inferior motor they buy for ~65.

Also, if you looked at my post carefully you would see what type of bearing the GA is.

I understand and agree w/ helping as well. I did see your posted pics w/ sealed bearing...but it's not the same as at GA web site you linked in post...hence I alluded to your ability to get what wasn't available at website.

Did you call GA yourself and not get good service? If not, why do you say i got pampered service?

No, I did not. As stated above...you were able to get different than what is available at website.

If you were wrong id appreciate a retraction. I am not here to help GA, i am here to help stove owners.

I have no knowledge of NEStoveOwner dealings w/ Gleason-Avery other than what he has posted...I should never of indicated anything beyond what appears in relative posts.

Id really like to know how you think i have an in with them.

I was really wrong.

Waiting on your reply.

Hoping this will be sufficient...Again, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.