Pellet Stove Discussion - Dec. 14th, Dublin, NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drken567

Dec 27, 2011
So. NH
I will be hosting a discussion of pellet stoves, as well as the book "The Pellet Stove Almanack: Home Heating Joins the 21st Century" at the Dublin (NH) Public Library on Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013 from 10:00 AM - 11:30. Come and join us!

Never mind ...................... Guess I was thinkin' the other Dublin..............

Reactions: P38X2
I think it sounds like a fun morning. Unfortunately, I don't often have time to do fun things. I'm putting it in my calendar to remind myself!

I'm actually gonna try and make it. Just in the next town over. Any pellet raffles? ;)

if its not snowing and i'm bored, i might make the drive up..... only 2 hours to rt3 on the ma border...

Mike, Sorry you can't venture up! VA seems a bit of a haul to NH. I'm hoping at least a few of the hearth.com folks will be able to come to my book reading and discussion; I'm very grateful to everyone here for providing a lot of valuable information that I shared in my book. If you see me in Dublin or one of my other talks in the area, be sure to let me know you're a hearth.com-ite! - Ken

Mike, Sorry you can't venture up! VA seems a bit of a haul to NH. I'm hoping at least a few of the hearth.com folks will be able to come to my book reading and discussion; I'm very grateful to everyone here for providing a lot of valuable information that I shared in my book. If you see me in Dublin or one of my other talks in the area, be sure to let me know you're a hearth.com-ite! - Ken

yeah, would love to but its a bit "outta range" for me this time of year.

folks , we just had a good one in DC, was a blast, if you didn't come down for it, here's one in your neighborhood! if you can make it there its worth it. gather up a "hearth.com" group and make it a meet and greet for your neck of the woods. meet some friends make some friends. put faces with the names, trust me, its a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.