Pellet stove interior light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Greetings all, I have been cleaning my Harman P68 for many years with either a headlamp which keeps slipping uselessly during cleaning or with one hand on a trouble light and the other on my cleaning. Today I used a Harbor Freight magnetic flashlight which sticks fast to the wall and lets me clean with both hands. Love it.
IMG_20221015_110006736_HDR.jpg

I may have to pick something like that up.

It seems like I use a flashlight to help me see a lot more than I did when I was younger. Guess my eyes are getting older.

I use one of those small lights Harbor gives away free at times or sells for $1. I just scrape the top an then stick it up there. It works nice when I pull the control panel,I can stick it inside to be able so see to get the ESP out.

Reactions: tbear853
I use one of those small lights Harbor gives away free at times or sells for $1. I just scrape the top an then stick it up there. It works nice when I pull the control panel,I can stick it inside to be able so see to get the ESP out.
You mean the blue ones I guess, oval, near 3" long. I bet I have 20 or 30 .... even give a few to friends, two hanging in my truck bed beside the tailgate under the cover. Easy to change batteries if needed. Keep a couple at my home load center too. Handy lights!

Yes, I think mine was before they turned blue, it has different type of led in it than the blue ones.