Pellet stove worth?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchcull

Dec 17, 2015
Nova scotia
Hello all. New to the forum.
I am looking to tap into your experience and knawlage.

I have a kozi 100 XL. Manual start.
Seems to work fine. Just dosnt put out enough heat for me and I hate listening to it.
I was wondering what I should be asking for it when I sell it?
I have it on kijiji for 700$. Would that be acceptable amount? Or is that low/high?
I really appreciate any ones input.

Thanks guys

20151124_182248.jpg
20151124_182257.jpg

Used stoves are regional in how they are priced and have no idea of the current $$$ exchange rate. There was newer Harman stove that sold for very low this week and it was a multifuel self starting stove. Best to look at what other stoves are trying to get in your area. Yours looks nice and I wonder why its not putting out enough heat.

How long have you had it? When's the last time it had the full Monty (a kick-ass cleaning). Id tear it apart and go though it once to see if it can regain some heat production. Also, the noise of the fan could mean it's binding up a bit and needs some lubrication.

Kozi's are made in Manitoba (5 hours away). Kijiji post from the manufacturer selling off end of the year for the Tradition model (with igniter) ...
Regular Price $2038.00 OUR PRICE $1276.31

Status
Not open for further replies.