Not open for further replies.
  1. NJHomeowner

NJHomeowner
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 13, 2008
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Any recommendations and pricing info on pellet dealers who deliver to northern NJ (Morris County)?

Thanks!

2. mmfan36

mmfan36
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 4, 2008
    Loc:
    north jersey
    hi where in morris county? contact tractor supply in flanders on rt 206

3. richg

richg
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 20, 2005
    Tractor Supply carries pellets during the heating season, but I can not say for sure if they in fact deliver. Your various Homies and Blowes stores do deliver, but only carry pellets September - February/March. If you want to lock in delivery now, you have a choice of pelletsales.com, or hearth & home on route 46 in ledgewood. SOS Stoves in Port Murray carries pellets all year, but does not deliver. They are also pricey. There is a stone dealer in Lafayette NJ who had Pennington pellets for $210.00 per ton (pickup). If he still has them, you may be better off getting a full-size Rider truck, buying four tons and making a day out of it. The truck will run you about $250.00 to rent, but with pelletsales quoting me $343.00 per ton delivered, you may be better off doing it yourself. There is a new mill coming on line in Ringoes NJ, Treecycle LLC. They will have pellets for the 09/10 heating season, and are putting people on their mailing list. That will be key for NJ supply, as transportation costs will be minimized.

4. NJHomeowner

NJHomeowner
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 13, 2008
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    I'm in Rockaway Township.

5. MButkus

MButkus
    Member 2.
    NULL