Pellets sticking to Englander hopper solved!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that this worked wonders on my 25epi. I got a roll of the 3M high temp flue tape stuff off Amazon and lined what I could. Came down this morning and the flame was still going (which had never happened) and there was no more pellet donut in the hopper!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004Z4DS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And my wife said I was crazy! Glad it works for someone else and those voices in my head aren't real. I hope!

Reactions: Birdman86
I did it to... Def made a difference too... It was a pain in the ass getting the paper backing off the aluminum tape that's for sure...my wife thinks I'm nuts but because I'm always on the forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.