Pellets @ the Newark Lowe's NOT !!!, TOMORROW AGAIN...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmelch1

Hearth Supporter
Dec 7, 2010
Chesapeake City, MD
This will be the 4th tomorrow, No Big-eee , not yet anyway, I have 20 bags left, I'm not burning now but the temp. is suppose to drop BIG time starting late tomorrow . The Big stores in Middletown De. dont have any pellets , and I didn't see any in front of the TSC. As for "Below The Grid" I've never stopped there , I just pictured them being expensive ????. I'll never be one of those "Pellet Pig Dudes"!!! . I just don't have the room to store them, Maybe someday , I'll put that on My Bucket list :lol: . I'm sure I'll get some before I run out , or I 'll just have to listen to My heat pump run constantly.

Below the Grid sells their pellets for $235 a ton. They must sell quite a bit as they said they get a truck full every week.

Just letting you know.

Thanks for the info, I grabbed some today at the Newark Lowe's and will probably get another load 2mro, they were $3.74 a bag whih I was glad to see, I'd figured they would have went up.

Pellets are soo much cheaper east of where I am. I have to know do pellet wash up on to the beaches or something? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.