PELLETS/WOOD/GAS/COAL WHO CARES?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GVA

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
Regardless of what we all use lets all just celebrate the time of year and be thankful for what we have and celebrate the time of season....
And may the donor program guys have wonderful success in their programs this year, and thanks to all the Hearth.com people for posting thier knowledge and SARCASM'S My best to all and their families.......
Yeah the title of the post........... It's the only way I knew to drag all of you into this thread............ Here's to another year of hearth.com and you.....CHEERS

Cat or no cat
Merry Christmas
JOHN

Merry Christmas and in the coming new year may your woodstove make your neighbor that owns the Summit green with envy.

gang, ive enjoyed myself immensely in here in my short time so far. i appreciate each of you for accepting me as you have. i'd like to pass on holiday wishes to each of you , may your homes be warm , your wood seasoned, your hearth loaded with full stockings, and may santa have to come in through the front door as he cant possibly fit through a properly lined chimney (especially with a good stove at the bottom of it!)
merry christmas from ours to yours and i hope you are all blessed in the year to come mike holton and family. god bless!

Steel, Cast Iron, or Soap Stone.

I refuse to wish a happy or merry anything to anyone who burns gas...

But for the rest of you solid fuel users, be ye wood burners, pellet toasters, or coal trolls...

Happy Festivus!

Break out your aluminum Festivus poles and prepare for the Feats of Strength!

Festivus... For the rest of us!

-- Mike

stoveguy2esw said:
gang, ive enjoyed myself immensely in here in my short time so far. i appreciate each of you for accepting me as you have. i'd like to pass on holiday wishes to each of you , may your homes be warm , your wood seasoned, your hearth loaded with full stockings, and may santa have to come in through the front door as he cant possibly fit through a properly lined chimney (especially with a good stove at the bottom of it!)
merry christmas from ours to yours and i hope you are all blessed in the year to come mike holton and family. god bless!

And be careful there. Keep those stockings 18.98" from the nearest combustible surface or the inspector is coming to town... :)

So are those of you who burn coal being especially naughty so that Santa brings you more coal? And if you're good, do you get split firewood instead? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.