Pelletsales.com experience, two thumbs up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solock

Hearth Supporter
Nov 19, 2005
I normally buy my pellets locally, but with installing a 2nd stove and redoing the entire room to boot I got behind and didnt plan well... Yeah I know, 2 stoves so I should have even better...

But alas my dealer in early september told me he is restricting pellets to new stove purchasers only! My second source is wait list only..

So I did a pelletsales.com order online. 2.8 tons delivered on 2 skids and it couldnt have gone better.

Ordered on Sept 22 at 330pm, delivered to my garage at 6pm on Sept 29th!

The purchase was easy, the price was pretty good (i've noticed that it went up a bit) but the price was competitive, and the delivery was about how much
gas I would have burned in the pickup picking up 3 tons anyway.

The driver was superb, using a forklift he put the pellets in the garage, while having to deal with a small overhang and basketball net. Saved me a ton (2.8 tons actually) of work last night
and I can stack them at my leisure.

Dont have an opinion on the quality of the burn, but as far as how was the company to deal with I wouldnt hesitate to do it again and would reccommend them to anyone looking for pellets this late in the season...

Delivery was to the Lehigh Valley Area and he said he delivered 19 skids thoughout the area yesterday.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.