Piazetta sabrina convection fan.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ravippe

Mar 12, 2018
New Hampshire
Another quick question. Pascal Martins posted a quick post on replacement of a convection fan for piazetta sabrina .He said all you do is remove the screws, wiggle the fan and put the new one in. In the event next 2-3 years if i need to replace my convection fan can somebody show me where the screws are? Do i remove the left panel siding or right panel siding to access the motor? I guess im having trouble understanding where the screws hold the fan to the unit and how to easily unscrew and what to remove to access it. Last year i vaccummed all the dust bunnies but didnt notice how it attached. I attached a pic, maybe you could circle where screw goes?

Piazzetta-Fan-Room-Blower-PZRP.RT57020070-Friendly-Fires.png