Pic of new Eco-Choice WS22

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry in OK

Oct 31, 2011
NE Oklahoma
Finally got a pic of my new stove.
We've been burning for a little over 2 weeks now and the furnace hasn't kicked on in a full week.
Still scrambling a little to get a stock of good dry wood but I'm gaining on it little by little.
Still working on getting the wife to change her ideas on how to burn the stove. Her experience was with an Ashely and that was 25+ years ago. But, I'm gaining on that too.
I've spent a lot of time studying the forums here and it has been an invaluable source of info.

ws22.gif

I bet she'll give up her ideas about forced air pretty quick. After 2 weeks of burning my wife mention that she has not been waking up with dry sinuses that she is plaqued with. I mentioned it was the wood stove that helped and no dry heat blowing constantly from the furnace. She's a beliver now. Not much of a fire builder, but I do that morning and night until she feels comfortable, but for now she just chucks a log in every few hours and keeps it cruzing along until I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.