1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Pickup Bedliners

Post in 'The Gear' started by velvetfoot, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Ridge, LI, NY
    Rhino'd the F250 3 weeks new. Never looked back.

8 years later, still rocking.

Your call.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Machria

Machria Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Brookhaven, Long Island
    I Rhino'd my F150 Supercrew in 2001, when it was a few weeks old. It looks like the day I had it sprayed on, 12 or 13 years later, and it has taken some serious abuse. Boat anchors, loads of wood, construction done ON IT, cinder blocks..... you name it. I don't know what that stuff is, and I probably don't wanna know, but it is amazing stuff.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    I've torn up a Rhino liner pretty good. You're not working it hard enough. ;lol

Still, I'd have nothing but a spray-in liner, over the rails if you please. It's the only way to go, IMO.
    MasterMech likes this.
  4. Stihl_WoodBandit

Stihl_WoodBandit Member

Loc:
    West Central Ohio
    I buy the "Al's Liner" product. Google them or look at the process on youtube. It's a do it your of spray on Berliner nearly identical to line-x.
    Plus you can spray the tailgate and floor thicker since they take more beatings. It's $100 per gallon, you can get the same spray gun at harbor freight for $20. If you have a toolbox, rocker panels, boat trailer or any thing else, you can spray them too! One gallon is supposed to do it 3/16" on a short bed truck. I bought 2 gallons as I have a long bed and had other things to spray. Works great and holds up also.