1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Pickup Bedliners

Post in 'The Gear' started by velvetfoot, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Dix

Dix Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Rhino'd the F250 3 weeks new. Never looked back.

8 years later, still rocking.

Your call.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Machria

Machria Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Brookhaven, Long Island
    I Rhino'd my F150 Supercrew in 2001, when it was a few weeks old. It looks like the day I had it sprayed on, 12 or 13 years later, and it has taken some serious abuse. Boat anchors, loads of wood, construction done ON IT, cinder blocks..... you name it. I don't know what that stuff is, and I probably don't wanna know, but it is amazing stuff.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. Ashful

Ashful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    I've torn up a Rhino liner pretty good. You're not working it hard enough. ;lol

Still, I'd have nothing but a spray-in liner, over the rails if you please. It's the only way to go, IMO.
    MasterMech likes this.
  4. Stihl_WoodBandit

Stihl_WoodBandit Member

Loc:
    West Central Ohio
    I buy the "Al's Liner" product. Google them or look at the process on youtube. It's a do it your of spray on Berliner nearly identical to line-x.
    Plus you can spray the tailgate and floor thicker since they take more beatings. It's $100 per gallon, you can get the same spray gun at harbor freight for $20. If you have a toolbox, rocker panels, boat trailer or any thing else, you can spray them too! One gallon is supposed to do it 3/16" on a short bed truck. I bought 2 gallons as I have a long bed and had other things to spray. Works great and holds up also.