Pics of Breckwell P2000i rear (exhaust port area)?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimman

Sep 19, 2008
Rhode Island
Still trying to find an insert that will fit my prefab fireplace. The Breckwell P2000i seems like it will fit but the real question is whether I can connect the 4" line to the stove due to clearance issues. Does anyone have a picture of the rear of their insert so I can see what it looks like? I would run the exhaust port in the vertical position. I have 16 3/4" of depth in my fireplace and the stove is 16 3/8" (willing to pull it out up to 1 1/2" to allow more room if needed). The roof of my fireplace is 22 1/2" and the stove is 19 1/2". The specs are not clear but I'm hoping the 16 3/8" depth of the stove includes the vertical exhaust port on the back. This way I can run the 4" line through the down through the damper (which is in the center rear of the fireplace) and connect it directly to the vertical exhaust port.

Thanks in advance.

swimman said:
Still trying to find an insert that will fit my prefab fireplace. The Breckwell P2000i seems like it will fit but the real question is whether I can connect the 4" line to the stove due to clearance issues. Does anyone have a picture of the rear of their insert so I can see what it looks like? I would run the exhaust port in the vertical position. I have 16 3/4" of depth in my fireplace and the stove is 16 3/8" (willing to pull it out up to 1 1/2" to allow more room if needed). The roof of my fireplace is 22 1/2" and the stove is 19 1/2". The specs are not clear but I'm hoping the 16 3/8" depth of the stove includes the vertical exhaust port on the back. This way I can run the 4" line through the down through the damper (which is in the center rear of the fireplace) and connect it directly to the vertical exhaust port.

Thanks in advance.

The Breckwell P-24I is a vertical exhaust.

Eric

I have the installers from the dealer coming next Tuesday to determine if there is enough room to fit the p2000i. Also considering the p23i. Hoping for good news!!

I've reviewed the manuals for the 2000 and 23 but they don't give a schematic or list dimensions of the rear components (I'm particularly concerned with the placement of the hopper or any other piece that may restrict the vent pipe from turning from the center of the stove to the right in order to be connected due to the limited clearance). I have a good feeling the 23 will work and maybe the 2000 but will wait to talk with the installers on Tuesday.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.