Pictures of the work in progress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emesine

Apr 24, 2009
Indiana
Here are a few pictures of my progress so far.

Andrew

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 476
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 489
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 480
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 492
Nice...Is that warmboard on the deck in pic 2. If so i would love to know what you(and others) think of it. Seems like a great low temp solution.
I am considering it for my entire second floor remodel. It aint cheap.......seems like anything worth doing is not cheap these days.

Yes, that's warmboard, and no it was most certainly NOT cheap. However, to keep my temps low, it is a great option. I hope it works as well as advertised. I am happy with it so far, the design was perfect, and it is going together well so far.

The picture of the cement wall is the storage tank- I had the foundation guy do an extra wall or two, didn't effect the price of the foundation much.

The pile of wood is my progress so far on splitting :)

Andrew

Your property looks like a nice spot, good luck with your home!

Yes, I am planning on putting in insulation, 3 inches of foam board. It is 3500 gallons..... bit larger than I originally intended!

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.