POOR venting Lazy flame agian EF3 Enviro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karayj

Hearth Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Franklin
So I noticed my ash pot fills much faster than normal and when I slide the vent adjusting bar there is no change .
I have an enviro EF3 I have cleaned the pot /pulled the over flow tray and emptied it,
I loosed the screws to slide open the 2 round circular blanks and looked inside and they are not clogged..

Last edited:
Remove the steel at the back of the fire box . remove the 3 steel panels behind it
clean the passage to the slide . work at it get all the ash out ( you will find this
area PLUGED with ash) . Remove combustion fan clean area behind you will see
slider and outlet to vent clean clean clean. Clean the fan reinstall everything should be
good to go
If you don't have a manual here's one
http://enviro.com/custom_content/docs/manuals/C-13839 Instruction EF3 Domestic Owners Manual.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.