Pot O Gold pellets....AGAIN on ebay......now $195/ton, but......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imacman

The same guy that advertised these on eBay this fall at $215 now has these for $195/ton. Man, is that a good deal for pellets in the NE......too bad there are some "questions' regarding his business practices.

Some people say he asked for payment in advance, others say payment was upon delivery. Anyone have an "update" to dealing with him?

Eric at Kinsman vouches for these pellets as being good, along with some forum members (made by same company as ProPellet).

Wish I lived up in that area....I'd give it a shot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...584&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_963

GenghisJon said:
Know exactly where they're from?

Northeast USA is really general.

They are in NY, above Albany, near Plattsburgh as I remember, but also said they had availability around Albany too.

Status
Not open for further replies.