Pretty show on tonight.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
A few seconds of the pretty display going on in my Summers Heat tonight. Seconds before I filmed this it had this nice, almost secondaries, kinda flame that was only burning where the air was coming in from the air wash inlet. Nevertheless, it still looks good to me. I can't wait to bump up to an EPA stove some day, the difference between this EPA exempt stove and the other smoke dragons I've seen is incredible, and I keep hearing the EPA stoves are a class above this one!

No sound needed unless you want to hear spongebob in the distance and a fan running in the doorway.

Danno77 said:
A few seconds of the pretty display going on in my Summers Heat tonight. Seconds before I filmed this it had this nice, almost secondaries, kinda flame that was only burning where the air was coming in from the air wash inlet. Nevertheless, it still looks good to me. I can't wait to bump up to an EPA stove some day, the difference between this EPA exempt stove and the other smoke dragons I've seen is incredible, and I keep hearing the EPA stoves are a class above this one!
No sound needed unless you want to hear spongebob in the distance and a fan running in the doorway.

If you like that you will drool with an EPA stove .... Still a pretty sight, but man oh man, if you see an EPA stove you will think, blah when you see that.

That's exactly what I like to imagine is going on in the secondary combustion chamber behind the solid cast fireback of my stove.

Hey, it works for me. %-P

Battenkiller said:
That's exactly what I like to imagine is going on in the secondary combustion chamber behind the solid cast fireback of my stove.

Hey, it works for me. %-P

Oh so the secondary chamber is not viewable..... that sux. Hey as long as you are getting some heat and burning safe thats what matters, no ??? Burn on !

Very nice Danno. Yes, you will like the newer stoves.

Nice. Wait till you see an epa stove i was amazed at the difference.

shawneyboy said:
Oh so the secondary chamber is not viewable..... that sux.

Yeah, it does suck. Keeps me from spending too much time in the basement staring at the fire, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.