Problem with Harman Invincible Insert after replacing circuit/control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2013
Effort, PA
I have been searching forums allll day and have a found a few helpful points but i'm still having issues. Earlier this year stove control board fried- wire harness and part of board melted. Tested all stove components individually and everything worked fine. Just replaced control board and when the stove was plugged in everything turned on even though switch was in OFF position. Found a post about proper position of dipswitch #5 with black ESP lead- switch #5 to off (only switch in on position is #6), plugged stove back in. The comb. blower started for a second then shut off. Turned switch to stove temp (don't have a temp probe) and comb. blower and auger came on however, feed motor light did not come on and auger seems to be running almost constantly. Turned feed control switch to TEST- everything came on as it should however feed motor light still not on. Tried to turn stove off (no fire actually started, just testing new board) and nothing will shut off! Any suggestion/help would be greatly appreciated in such a frustrating situation!!!!

I have been searching forums allll day and have a found a few helpful points but i'm still having issues. Earlier this year stove control board fried- wire harness and part of board melted. Tested all stove components individually and everything worked fine. Just replaced control board and when the stove was plugged in everything turned on even though switch was in OFF position. Found a post about proper position of dipswitch #5 with black ESP lead- switch #5 to off (only switch in on position is #6), plugged stove back in. The comb. blower started for a second then shut off. Turned switch to stove temp (don't have a temp probe) and comb. blower and auger came on however, feed motor light did not come on and auger seems to be running almost constantly. Turned feed control switch to TEST- everything came on as it should however feed motor light still not on. Tried to turn stove off (no fire actually started, just testing new board) and nothing will shut off! Any suggestion/help would be greatly appreciated in such a frustrating situation!!!!
Fixed! All components were taking power from a single bus from the control board.

Reactions: Lousyweather

Fixed! All components were taking power from a single bus from the control board.

Hi folks. Wondering if someone could post the part # for the control board replacement for the invincible insert. I have a board with "issues" and want to get it replaced as soon as I can.

Thanks

Ray

Hi folks. Wondering if someone could post the part # for the control board replacement for the invincible insert. I have a board with "issues" and want to get it replaced as soon as I can.

Thanks

Ray
See attached parts list.

Attachments

• Invincible Insert Part Numbers.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 568
Status
Not open for further replies.